Inside Sales Rep
Austin, TX | Remote
Junior to Mid-Level
If you love sales and want to work at a company with a stellar culture that serves some of the biggest names in music, sports, entertainment and DTC brands - this is the job for you.
Inside Sales Rep Job Overview
We are looking for a full-time inside sales or business development professional with experience in generating and qualifying new business opportunities. This role will be responsible for building lead lists, contacting leads to further qualify them, and collaborating with account managers to assist in closing them as new accounts. Ecommerce and/or 3PL experience a plus, but not required.
To be successful in this role, this person must be able to perform the following functions with a high level of proficiency.
- Source new sales opportunities through online research, outbound calls, emails and social messaging.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales personnel for further development and close.
- Achieve monthly/quarterly activity and new account quotas.
- Build, maintain and expand the prospect database.
- Run effective online meetings with prospects and internal subject matter experts.
The following traits and skills are required for this Inside Sales Representative role.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency with administrative and office tools:
- Gmail, Meet & Google Calendar
- MS PowerPoint / Google Slides
- MS Excel / Google Sheets
- CRM Software (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc)
Physical Requirements: Requires prolonged sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
ONELIVE values a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees.
ONELIVE is the leading end-to-end ecommerce partner to independent brands across entertainment, sports, fashion and direct-to-consumer industries. As the world's largest Shopify partner with a centralized fulfillment center and experienced artist services team, ONELIVE is the one single solution DTC brands need to go live and scale with ease.
Job Application Form
Apply to this job using the form below.