VIP Ticket Agent
Full Time | Hourly
VIP Ticket Agent Job Overview
We are currently looking for a VIP Ticket Agent. This person, under guidance of the Head of VIP Services, will be responsible for multiple tasks that are essential to the success of ONELIVE’s VIP Ticketing Department, including client management, tour advancing, building events in ticketing software, assisting with VIP customer support and more.
Full-Time Remote Work. M-F 9am-6pm. $18-$20/hour DOE with advancement opportunities.
- Liaise with artist management teams, booking agents, promoters and venues with the utmost professionalism and discretion
- Assure client satisfaction by attaining needed approvals and exceeding expectations
- Prepare events for sale by confirming all necessary details, including seating manifests, fan club presale holds and/or VIP ticket holds
- Conduct quality control processes to ensure the accuracy of event details in ticket system
- Provide ticket links/details in a timely manner prior to launch dates
- Provide email customer support to VIP guests
- Draft, format, and review documents with attention to grammar and spelling
- Distribute instructions for VIP experiences
- Update websites/tour schedules
- Formulate social media posts for upcoming sales
- Assist Head of VIP Services and other agents as needed
The following traits and skills are required for this VIP Ticket Agent role.
- Previous experience in ticketing/entertainment industry or account management
- General knowledge of the music industry, concerts, and ticketing
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Combines analytical thinking with creativity to excel at problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and excel under pressure
- Ability to learn and navigate new software programs and inventory systems
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Google Sheets and general data management
- Availability to work extended hours, including weekends and evenings when required (dictated by show dates, deadlines, etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- Health: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance benefits for you and your family including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA) options.
- Workplace: Work remotely full-time. Equipment provided.
- Time Off: 15 days paid time off per year and paid holidays.
- Other: Occasional access to concert tickets, quarterly and EOY bonus opportunities.
Physical Requirements: Requires prolonged sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
ONELIVE values a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees.
ONELIVE is the world’s leading ecommerce-as-a-service provider built specifically for DTC brands in music, sports, entertainment and more. In addition to our ecommerce platform, we also provide a number of other services tailored to meet our client’s growth goals including, but not limited to: website & shop design, fulfillment & warehousing, shipping, customer service, VIP services, membership & fan club platform, ticketing, and print-on-demand.
Job Application Form
Apply to this job using the form below.