- All sales are final. No request for cancellations, changes or refunds is accepted.
- If your tickets are to be "held at will call", they will be at the venue box office on the day of the performance. The box office is usually open 60 minutes before door time. It would be helpful if you can arrive early to allow for parking and to avoid the last minute rush.
- You must have a valid ID matching the name on the order with you for identification. It would also be helpful to have with you a copy of your order confirmation and the confirmation number.
- In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, ONELIVE, LLC will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting.
- ONELIVE, LLC cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur.
- Similarly, the conduct of events purchased is the sole responsibility of the events' organizers and venue operators, ONELIVE, LLC cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
- We reserve the right to block access to or cancel a ticket order of any user that we believe, in our sole and absolute discretion: (i) is or is associated with any ticket broker or scalper, (ii) is utilizing automated means to process or place ticket orders, or (iii) whose ticket order exceeds the stated limit. In serious cases, we reserve the right to cancel your account for violating these policies without refund.
- We reserve the right to change these terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the site. Please check this page of the site periodically for such changes.
- We reserve the right to cancel purchases at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the site. Please check this page of the site periodically for such changes. ONELIVE, LLC will make every effort to contact every patron via e-mail, time permitting. By participating in any VIP experience, participants hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue ONELIVE, LLC and/or client (and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and assigns) (collectively, the Released Parties) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with entering or otherwise participating in any aspect of the experience, the receipt, ownership or use of any items received during the experience, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from the experience. Except where prohibited by law, participants grant to the Releases Parties the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the participants name, image, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by the Released Parties. If, for any reason, the experience is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, an act of God, accident, lockout, strike or other labor dispute, riot or civil commotion, act of terrorism, or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of the Released Parties, then the Released Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the experience in whole or in part.
- All patrons purchasing from ONELIVE, LLC must do so in the light of the above limitations.